Cool down your guests with this surprisingly pink, thirst-quenching drink. It makes a nice switch up for the kids’ lemonade stand, too!
- Serves : 8
- Dish Type : Beverages
- Preparation : Chill
- Ready In : Under 5 Minutes
- Skill Level : Easy
- 4 cups (1 L) PC Sparkling Watermelon Lemon Soda
- 1 can (355 mL) PC Ginger Ale
- 1 cup (250 mL) PC Old-Fashioned Lemonade with Pulp
- Half lemon, sliced in thin rounds
- 4 large mint sprigs
- 4 cups (1 L) ice cubes
- In large glass pitcher, stir together watermelon soda, ginger ale and lemonade.
- Add lemon slices, mint sprigs and ice cubes.
- Stir well and serve.